Simple Banana Facial
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup oatmeal, finely ground
- 1/4 cup whole milk to start, more if needed
Combine all ingredients to create a paste. Adjust milk as desired (add a little or a lot depending on paste consistency). Apply to your face and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse well with lukewarm water, then splash with cool water.
Banana Facial Mask for Dry Skin
- ½ ripe and peeled banana (eat the other half)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 tablespoons finely powdered oats
- ½ teaspoon sweet almond oil (or other vegetable oil)
- 1 drop rose oil (optional)
Blend banana in food processor until smooth and mix in remaining ingredients. Apply to clean skin and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water to remove mask. Pat skin dry and apply a moisturizer. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight plastic container for up to one day.
Banana Oatmeal Face Mask
(Source: I Love Natural Skincare)
- 1/2 cup oatmeal, cooked
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 banana, mashed
Combine ingredients. Apply mixture to your face. Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.